UH-1H Edge Huey II helicopter. A modified UH-1H with improved performance, engine protection and satellite tracking. UH-1H Edge Huey II helicopter in Latin America.
We took an UH-1H and transformed it into a “Super” Helicopter
- Improved helicopter performance
- Helicopter engine cycle counter automation
- Helicopter inlet barrier filter engine protection
- Helicopter engine monitoring
- Helicopter satellite tracking
- Helicopter flight data management
The First UH-1H Edge Huey II Helicopter Technology Seminar in Latin America
We introduced the concept of the UH-1H Edge Huey II helicopter at the first UH-1H Edge Huey II Helicopter Technology Seminar at Fort Tolemaida. A Colombian Army Aviation base.
This Huey II seminar included the Colombian Army Aviation General Barrios, Colombian Army UH-1H pilots and UH-1H technical personnel.
We discussed the integration of the different technologies in the improved Huey II “UH-1H Edge”
- More aerodynamic, improving the aircraft performance.
- Engine protection to reach the time between Overhauls (TBO)
- Track the engine cycles accurately to avoid condemning parts before time.