AS350 helicopter Brazil. Helisul is an AS350 helicopter operator that uses Donaldson Aerospace Inlet Barrier Filter IBF
As a distributor of Donaldson Aerospace for Latin America we talked to many AS350 helicopter operators that have the following problems:
- The operate in areas with a lot of sand and dust
- They overhaul the engine before meeting TBO
- They wanted more engine power than alternate sand filter options
AS350 Helicopter Brazil
Brazil is one of the countries with the most number of helicopters in the world.
Helicopter operators in Brazil offer:
- HEMS – Helicopter emergency
- Helicopter VIP
- Helicopter Charter
- Helicopter Tours
- Helicopter External Load
Aeronautic Helicopter Solutions
We offer helicopter operators with a solution to protect the helicopter engine.
The Inlet Barrier Filter from Donaldson Aerospace is applicable to:
- AgustaWestland: AW109E/S/SP
- AgustaWestland: AW119, AW119MKII
- AgustaWestland: AW139, AB139
- Bell 205A1
- Bell 206B
- Bell 206L-1(C30), L-3, L-4
- Bell 407
- Bell 429
- Bell 430 and 230
- Eurocopter: AS350 B, B1, B2, BA, B3, B3e
- Eurocopter: AS350, Soloy Aviation Solutions
- Eurocopter: EC130, AS350B3/B3e Dual Hydraulics
- MD Helicopters: Model 369, MD 500 Series
- MD Helicopters: MD Explorer, MD 900 Series
Helisul – AS350 Helicopter Brazil
Helisul is one of the largest helicopter operators in Brazil.
Helisul Taxi Aereo has the following capabilities:
- Helicopter emergency
- Helicopter charter
- Helicopter maintenance
- Helicopter panoramic flights
Helisul has the following airplanes:
- Learjet 45
- Super King Air 200
Helisul also has the following helicopters:
- Bell 206
- EC 130 B4
- Robinson R-44
- MD 600N
- Agusta A109 K2
AS350 Helicopter Helisul with Inlet Barrier Filter
We are working with Helisul to improve their helicopter operations.
They acquired and installed their 2nd Inlet Barrier Filter for their AS350 fleet.
The Inlet Barrier Filter will allow Helisul to protect their AS350 helicopter engine from debris and FOD
The AS350 helicopter IBF reduces entering corrosive salts to the engine that can affects inside engine components.
This will allow Helisul Taxi Aereo to have a more consistent flight operations in the tropical area of Brazil and good results of engine time on wing. The IBF will bring them an excellent engine performance retention, securing their crew and savings in the whole operation.